Child Care Application Check Sheet
Thank you for submitting your application for child care assistance. In order to process your application and i recommend determine if you are eligible, we will need the http://www.ccpaasd.com/cheap-prices-for-viagra following information.
All documents must be completed in Blue or Black ink only, no colored ink or pencils. No White-Out used for corrections:
Click on the document name to access the document
If you and/or your spouse/partner are working (one for each job) we need:
- Work Schedule Verification Form (Form # 2060) – this form must be completed by Your Employer for everyone who is employed in your household. Please print as many as you need.
- 4 pay stubs – must be provided for each person working
- Employer Letter **ONLY IF NEW JOB OR PAID IN CASH** – must be provided for each person working.
- Self- Employment Instructions Part I, II, & 1049 Form (only if Self- Employed) – 1049 form must be completed and all required documentation must be included with form.
If you and/or your spouse/partner are in school or training (one for each school/training program):
- Class Schedule- must be provided for your training and your spouse/partner’s training for the current semester.
- Transcripts (Official or Unofficial) from School/Training – must be provided for the previous semester if you were receiving childcare assistance. If you are married or have a significant other in your household, you will need to submit their official/unofficial transcript.
- High School/GED Verification Form (Form #2070) – form must be completed by your high school or GED institution. If you are married or have a significant other in your household, you will need to submit this form for both you and your significant other.
All households must provide the following:
- Verification of Paternity and Child Support or Informal Child Support Form
- Citizenship and Age verification documents
- Other income (SSI, Social Security)
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com or telephone: 903-463-9997 or 1-888-813-1992.
The online application you submitted is active for 30 days. Please submit the required documents within the 30 day time frame.
If your online application exceeds 30 days, you will need to reapply.
Please FAX all documents to:
Please EMAIL all documents to:
Please MAIL all documents to:
Workforce Solutions Texoma
Please DROP documents at any of our three locations:
Grayson: 2415 South Austin Ave., Suite 105, Denison, TX