Child Care Application Check Sheet
Thank you for submitting your application for child care assistance. In order to process your application and determine if you are eligible, we will need the following information.
All documents must be completed in Blue or Black ink only, no colored ink or pencils. No White-Out used for corrections:
Click on the document name to access the document
If you and/or your spouse/partner are working (one for each job) we need:
- Pay stubs – must be provided for each person working for the past three months from the date of application.
- Employment/Income Verification Form – Request this form from Workforce Solutions Texoma if your past three months of pay stubs are not available or if you have new employment or if you are paid in cash.
- Self- Employment Instructions Part I, II, & 1049 Form (only if Self- Employed) – 1049 forms (for the past three full months) must be completed and all required documentation must be included.
If you and/or your spouse/partner are in school or training (one for each school/training program):
- Class Schedule- must be provided for your training and your spouse/partner’s training for the current semester.
- Transcripts (Official or Unofficial) from School/Training – must be provided for the previous 12 months if you were receiving childcare assistance. If you are married or have a significant other in your household, you will need to submit their official/unofficial transcript.
- High School/GED Verification Form (Form #2070) – form must be completed by your high school or GED institution. If you are married or have a significant other in your household, you will need to submit this form for both you and your significant other.
All households must provide the following:
- Citizenship and Age verification documents
- Other income (SSDI, Workers Compensation, Rental Income, Alimony, Spousal Support, etc.)
- Proof of Residency – to prove that you reside in the Workforce Solutions Texoma service area (Cooke, Fannin or Grayson Counties), provide one of the following: Copy of current utility bill, Pay stub (if address is printed on stub), Rent receipt (showing current address), Lease agreement, Mortgage statement, or Section 8 award letter
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com or telephone: 903-463-9997 or 1-888-813-1992.
The online application you submitted is active for 30 days. Please submit the required documents within the 30 day time frame.
If your online application exceeds 30 days, you will need to reapply.
Please FAX all documents to:
Please EMAIL all documents to:
Please MAIL all documents to:
Workforce Solutions Texoma
Please DROP documents at any of our three locations:
Grayson: 2415 South Austin Ave., Suite 105, Denison, TX