Dear Texoma Employer:
Your local Workforce Solutions Texoma office can provide you, and your employees, information and best way to buy cialis update resources to meet your needs. We have attached current labor market information customized to compare Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson counties to the Texoma Workforce Development Area. The report also compares the most recent unemployment data for the State, Texoma Area, and the individual counties.
If you would like additional labor market information or have questions about the report attached, please contact us at one of the locations listed above.
We also offer, at no cost to you, access to WorkInTexas.com, our Internet based job matching system. As an employer, you can place your job postings in WorkInTexas.com, where they can be viewed by active job seekers and matched against your requirements.
In addition to providing unlimited job postings at no cost, there are several other services provided at our Workforce Solutions Texoma offices that might be of interest to you.
Programs designed to assist you:
- We can assist you in taking advantage of tax credits and hiring incentives including the following:
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit – up to $2,400 per employee,
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families State Tax Refund – up to $2,000 per employee.
- We offer several assessments to help companies select the strongest candidate. These include assessments designed to measure overall potential, reading and math levels, office skills, and teamwork. Most assessments are provided on a fee basis, but can dramatically improve the quality of your hiring decision.
Programs designed to assist your employees and their families:
- Workforce Solutions Child Care Services helps cover the cost of childcare for those who qualify while they work, attend school, or complete a vocational training program. The amount of assistance is based on income and can be paid to licensed providers or relative providers who qualify.
- Our Youth Program provides a broad range of services to encourage young people ages 16-21 to remain in school or training. We can also match youth with employers who have the ability to mentor and provide meaningful work experience. There is no cost to the employer.
Workforce Solutions Texoma Centers are an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Individuals with speech and/or hearing impairments may call 711 for assistance.